The Hawai’i School for the Deaf and the Blind Alumni Club (HSDBAC) is a 501©7 organization that serves as the club open to all alumni of Hawai’i School for the Deaf and the Blind, their friends, and the Deaf Community of Hawai’i. The Club was established to support HSDB in many different ways from sponsoring an event to the fundraising that helps HSDB. There are two types of membership for HSDBAC: regular and associate.
- Regular Membership ($10): Available to an individual who is the alumnus of Hawai’i School for the Deaf and the Blind or has worked at the school.
- Associate Membership ($5): Available to an individual that is neither an HSDB alumnus nor a former employee at HSDB.
Executive Board of HSDBAC for 2017–2019
- President: Brien Nakamoto
- Vice President: Vuong Ho
- Secretary: Galinda Goss-Kuehn
- Treasurer: Patrick Kansana, Jr.